Wednesday 31 May 2017

Smiling Messages For Dear Ones

65. Smile: Value to our face; Love: Value to our heart; Respect: Value to our behaviour; Study: Value to our future; Friend: Value to our life.

66. Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile.

Good Morning Quotes For Friends

67. Her smile makes me smile, her laugh is infectious, her heart is pure and genuine, above all I love that she is my daughter.

68. I wanted to send you something really cute so I’m sending me with a big smile and lots of wishes for a beautiful day.

69. Babies smile an average of 200 times a day. The average woman smiles 62 times a day and the average man only 8.

70. If you smile, the world is with you otherwise even a drop of tear doesn't like to stay with you. So always keep smiling.

71. You can fake your smile and laughter. But you can never fake your tears and feelings.

72. When you smile the world smiles with you. When you are, down people will really behind you but when you fart, you are alone because people will never stand by you!

73. A gun can kill, fire can burn, wind can chill and the mind can learn, anger can rage till it tears you apart nut the power of your smile can heal a frozen heart.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Husband

74. When I miss you, I reread our old messages and smile like an idiot.

75. Smile is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart.

76. Open your eyes, so the sun can rise, Flower can blossom, Birds can sing, because all are waiting to see your beautiful smile.

77. A smile is a spiritual perfume, you spray on others and everyone bear you benefits from it.

78. It doesn't matter who hurt you, or broke you down, what matters is who made you smile again.

79. Everything is pretty with a smile.

80. I'm sending you a smile not because you made my day but because I'm hoping it will make yours a little bit better.

81. Throw a smile on people's face. Don't worry, people like it.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment